ML Breadworks Sdn Bhd
We are an established subsidiary of the listed company in Singapore, located in KL, in line with our fast expanding F&B group in Asia that pioneers exciting food concepts. We seek suitable candidates to fill the following position.
MYR 1000 - 1500
- To handle documentation of purchase and delivery orders.
- To assist the operational processing functions including data entry, general administration and other clerical duties.
- Ensure purchased goods are confirm with required specifications / requirements
- Follow-up with vendors on material delivery & review delivery performance of suppliers
- Follow up daily outstanding order or back order
- Liaise with customers on fulfillment discrepancies damages, wrong / short supplies
- Monthly analytical reports
- Good knowledge of exportation and importation procedures
- Candidates must possess at least a SPM or Higher.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently with minor supervision.
- Excellent sourcing, negotiating and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with initiative and the ability to multi task
- Responsible, resourceful, with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to follow instructions, with attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office applications; preferable familiar with Accpac system
- Good verbal and written command English and Mandarin
- Applicants must be willing to relocated
Interested candidates please email / fax detailed resume stating present & expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to email@example.com or fax 03-2145 1113
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified