We are looking for talented and dynamic individuals to grow with us. You are not only required to work hard for the company, but also for your own future. If you think you have the personality and desire to excel, we would like to invite you to apply for the position.
(Selangor - Pulau Indah, Port Klang)
- Support admin department on paperwork and able to handle clerical and administrative duties within the office.
- Registering all visitors, incoming/outgoing courier and ensure that documents needed to be couriered are sent by the end of the day.
- Answering and screening telephone calls or transferring them to other members of staff.
- Dealing with basic enquiries and taking messages for staff.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and directing them to their meeting or appointment.
- Have good organistaion skills, able to prioritise workload and use initiative when performing tasks.
- Ad hoc assignments as when required by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U or Professional Certificate in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Outlook, Internet.
- Preferred skill(s): Typing 60 WPM.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Others or Receptionist.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Must possesed own transport.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
The Administration Department
Valve Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd
(Subsidiary Company of Score Asia Sdn Bhd)
Lot A1, Port Klang Free Zone
Pulau Indah, 42920 Port Klang
Tel : 03-3101 2477 Fax : 03-3101 4000
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview)
Closing Date: 30-3-10.