Manager, Human Resources
The main focus of the incumbent is on recruitment. The person will be responsible for the entire staffing and selection process within the Group. He/She is tasked to provide creative solutions to meet challenging hiring needs and headcount targets of the Group including partnering with the business units for special personnel recruitment, leading the recruitment campaign, developing and implementing as well as communicating the strategic direction of recruitment, interfacing with service providers to ensure best options and services are delivered. In addition, he/she will be tasked to provide general HR administration and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum 6 years of HR experience with at least 4 years in handling recruitment functions and at least 3 years in middle management capacity.
- Pro-active in thinking and approach, take initiatives to complete tasks timely.
- Eager to learn, strong passion for HR and Recruitment work. Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity, able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Flexible and innovative and well equipped with good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skill. Able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words and Excel Spreadsheet.
- Candidates should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.